2391-52 Inspection and Testing Exam Practice
Designed to help prepare candidates for the City & Guilds 2391-52 Online Multiple Choice Exam.
This product is for the City & Guilds exam number 2391-052: the multiple choice test. Includes scenario questions.
Using this 2391-52 Inspection and Testing Exam Practice you will be confident that as soon as you start the real exam you will know that you have practiced similar question to those in the actual exam and be prepared for anything the exam can throw at you. Up to date to 18th Edition. Electricians studying Level 3 Inspection and Testing need to pass the City & Guilds 2391-52 Inspection and Testing Exam.
Electacourse have commissioned programmers and authors to develop an exam simulator which accurately replicates the experience you will have when you take the actual exam at an approved examination centre.
The Electacourse 2391-52 Inspection and Testing Exam practice is stuffed with features to help you prepare for the City & Guilds eVolve Multiple Choice Exam.
- Illustrated questions
- Expert question authors
- A real countdown timer
- Review questions
- Mark questions
- Flag questions for later review
- Examination score report
- Breakdown of score by section
- Scenario questions
We have also included a short info course on how you can prepare yourself for the City & Guilds Inspection & Testing exams.
- Understand requirements for inspection and testing
- Understand safety management procedures when undertaking inspection and testing
- Understand the requirements for the inspection of electrical installations
- Understand the requirements for testing electrical installations
Who is this product for?
City & Guilds state that the 2391-52 qualification is aimed at practicing electricians who have not carried out inspection and testing since qualifying or who require some update of training before going onto other City & Guilds qualifications. The qualification is also suitable for
those with limited experience of initial inspection and periodic inspection of electrical installations, such as those entering the industry from other engineering disciplines or who have been working in allied trades
Up to date
Up to date to 18th Edition
• Level 4 Award in the Design and Verification of Electrical Installations (2396)
• ILM management and leadership qualifications
- 2391-52 Inspection and Testing Exam Practice
- Inspection & Testing Exam Preparation
No minimum subscription period. Unless cancelled by you, we will cancel the subscription after 12 months after which the content will no longer be accessible nor will we be taking any subscription.
Required: internet connection