2391-50 Initial Verification Online Practice Features
Designed to help prepare candidates for the City & Guilds 2391-50 Online Multiple Choice Exam.
This exam is one of the suite of exams electricians need to pass to achieve full certification in inspection and testing.
Using this 2391-50 Initial Verification Online Practice you will be confident that as soon as you start the real exam you will know that you have practised similar question to those in the actual exam and be prepared for anything the exam can throw at you. Up to date to 18th Edition. Electricians studying Level 3 Inspection and Testing need to pass the City & Guilds 2391-50 Initial Verification Exam.
The 2391 qualifications replace the outgoing 2394 and 2395 qualifications.
Electacourse have commissioned programmers and authors to develop an exam simulator which accurately replicates the experience you will have when you take the actual exam at an approved examination centre.
The Electacourse 2391-50 Initial Verification Online practice is stuffed with features to help you prepare for the Online Multiple Choice Exam.
- Illustrated questions
- Expert question authors
- A real countdown timer
- Review questions
- Mark questions
- Flag questions for later review
- Examination score report
- Breakdown of score by section
- Understand the requirements for initial verification of electrical installations
- Understand safety management procedures when undertaking initial verification
- Understand the requirements for the initial inspection of an electrical installation
- Understand the requirements for testing electrical installations at initial verification
Who is this product for?
City & Guilds state that the 2391-50 qualification is aimed at practising electricians who have not carried out inspection and testing since qualifying or who require some update of training before going onto other City & Guilds qualifications. The qualification is also suitable for those with limited experience of initial inspection of electrical installations, such as those entering the industry from other engineering disciplines or who have been working in allied trades
Up to date
Up to date to 18th Edition.
• Level 4 Award in the Design and Verification of Electrical Installations (2396)
• Level 3 Award in Periodic Inspection (2391-51)
• ILM management and leadership qualifications
- 2391-50 Initial Verification Online Practice
No minimum subscription period. Unless cancelled by you, we will cancel the subscription after 12 months after which the content will no longer be accessible nor will we be taking any subscription.
Required: internet connection