2391-50 Initial Verification Multiple Choice Exam Practice
This product is for exam number 2391-050: the multiple choice test.
2391-50 Initial Verification Written Paper Questions and Scenarios
Designed to help prepare candidates for the Written Paper Questions candidates need to pass when sitting the City & Guilds 2391-50 Practical Exam.
Whether you are taking a 2391 course at a training provider or at college, the Electacourse 2391-50 Initial Verification Exam Practice Bundle will give you the confidence you need to pass the City & Guilds 2391-50 Exams.
- Understand requirements for inspection and testing
- Understand safety management procedures when undertaking inspection and testing
- Understand the requirements for the inspection of electrical installations
- Understand the requirements for testing electrical installations
- Exam countdown timer
- Flag questions for completing later
- View correct or incorrect
- Feedback references
Who is this product for?
Anyone at college or studying with a training provider who is preparing for their 2391-50 exam
Up to date
Up to date to BS7671 18th Edition
Once you have achieved your 2391-50 qualification, you may wish to move on to 2391-51 Periodic Inspection before then going further to study 18th Edition Wiring Regulations as part of your programme to becoming a fully qualified UK electrician
- 2391-50 Initial Verification Online Practice (2391-50)
- Initial Verification (2391-50) Written Assessment Online Questions
- Initial Verification (2391-50) Scenarios
Online 2391-50 Initial Verificationn Exam Practice available from any online device. No minimum subscription period. Unless cancelled by you, we will cancel the subscription after 12 months after which the content will no longer be accessible nor will we be taking any subscription.
Required: internet connection