18th Edition Update Course Features
The best value, most effective 18th Edition Update Course available. Sign up and start the course immediately. No need to wait for availability.
Up to date to Amendment 1
Study in your own time and when you are ready take the City & Guilds 2382-18 exam. You can choose to have Electacourse make your exam reservation at one of our partner centres or make your own exam arrangements with a certified exam centre.
With thousands of successful 17th Edition customers and a pass rate of close to 100%, the Electacourse 18th Edition Course is the best way to get yourself 18th Edition qualified.
With the Electacourse 18th Edition Update Course
- you do not need to spend time off work at a residential course
- you do not need to waste your timing sitting through a boring class
- you do not need to travel far and be rushed through evening classes
- you will receive immediate access to the course material online
- you can choose to study at home, at work, or in your van
- you will learn in your own time and at your own pace
- when you are ready you can choose to purchase the City & Guilds exam with us or make your own arrangements (often you can find your local FE College will accept external exam candidates at good prices)
As you study the course material you can practice your understanding by using the online 18th Edition Exam Practice on any internet connected mobile device.
The focus of the 18th Edition Update Course is on the new and changed regulations. Each lesson and topic concentrates on updates. Also included is the unique Electacourse guide to exam success and practice questions on the new regulations.
At the end of the course is a 2382-18 practice test with over 1,000 exam practice questions with answers which include Wiring Regulations references.
We have also teamed up with an experimental Amazon programme and are using their advanced text to voice computing power to provide audiostreams at key points in the course.
Online practice questions include
- Questions written by expert authors
- A real countdown timer
- Review questions
- Mark questions
- Flag questions for later review
- Examination score report
- Breakdown of score by section
- Review questions and answers for detailed study – INCLUDES references
Can be studied on any internet connected device
In July 2018 IET have updated BS7671 Wiring Regulations to the 18th Edition and from January 2019 all new electrical installations have to conform to the 18th Edition.
Who is this product for?
The Electacourse 18th Edition Update Online Course is open to any electrician who is already 17th Edition qualified and wants to update themselves to the 18th Edition.
If you do not already have the 17th Edition Qualification, then you will need to do the full 18th Edition Online Course.
Every electrician working in the UK will need to be 18th Edition qualified. You could be a student at college or an experienced electrician updating your qualification from previous editions of the Wiring Regulations. Maybe you have been working for a while and now need the 18th Edition Qualification to get your next job. Perhaps you are making a career change to become an electrician or you are an electrician from overseas wanting to work in the UK.
Up to date
Fully up to date to the 18th Edition of the Regulations. Many new questions.
When you are 18th Edition qualified you may want to move on to more advanced electrical study. Electacourse are the leading publisher of study and revision material for UK electrical contractors. We have a complete range of ebooks and exam simulators to support electricians intending to become qualified in Initial Verification and Periodic Inspection & Testing , City & Guilds 2391.
12 months from date of purchase.
- 18th Edition Update Online Course
- 18th Edition Update questions
- 18th Edition Online Exam Practice Questions (>1,000)
Access online from any internet connected device