Confidence, Cost and Control
Employers use Electacourse for their 18th Edition requirements, because:
- You can be confident that staff who take the Electacourse 18th Edition Online Course are very likely to pass
- The low cost of the course and comparative cost reduction from not having to take staff off the road to study at training centres (either on or off site)
- Control – you have the option to manage, view and track staff compliance and progress with their learning
18th Edition Course Features
The best value, most effective 18th Edition Course available. Sign up and start the course immediately. No need to wait for availability. Now up to date to BS7671: Amendment 1
Study in your own time and when you are ready, take the City & Guilds 2382-18 exam at one of our partner centres throughout the UK.
With thousands of successful online customers and a pass rate of more than 99%, the Electacourse 18th Edition Course is the best way to get employees 18th Edition qualified.
Key benefits of the Electacourse 18th Edition Online Course
- Electacourse were the first to publish online course for electricians. The 18th Edition Online Course has been chosen by over 3,000 electricians
- Electricians – unlimited practice exams with over 1,000 questions in our database
- you do not need to spend time off work at a residential course
- you do not need to waste your timing sitting through a boring class
- you do not need to travel far and be rushed through evening classes
- you will receive immediate access to the course material online
- you can choose to study at home, at work, or in your van
- you will learn in your own time and at your own pace
- when you are ready you register to take the exam at an Electacourse exam partner centre
As you study the course material you can practice your understanding by using the online 18th Edition Exam Practice on any internet connected mobile device.
The Electacourse 18th Edition Course is designed to enable candidates to acquire the knowledge and skills to pass the City & Guilds 18th Edition exam. The exam is intended to not only test an electricians understanding of the Wiring Regulations, but also to test your ability to find your way around the BS7671 Wiring Regulations quickly and accurately. City & Guilds suggest the 18th Edition Course should take 35 study hours. We find that nearly all our customers will have completed the Wiring Regulations course within two months of self-study.
The focus of the 18th Edition Course is to help you do exactly this. Each lesson and topic concentrates on sections of the regulations which are most relevant and most often referred to. Throughout the course questions are designed to test your ability to use the Wiring Regulations so that when you come to the exam you can quickly find where in the Blue Book are the correct answers. No other 18th Edition publication offers this advantage.
The 18th Edition Course is illustrated throughout and includes end of section questions and over 1,000 exam practice questions with answers including Wiring Regulations references.
We have also teamed up with an experimental Amazon programme and are using their advanced text-to-voice computing power to provide audio-streams at key points in the course.
Online practice questions include
- Illustrated questions
- Questions written by expert authors
- A real countdown timer
- Review questions
- Mark questions
- Flag questions for later review
- Examination score report
- Breakdown of score by section
- Review questions and answers for detailed study – INCLUDES references
Can be studied on any internet connected device
In July 2018 IET updated BS7671 Wiring Regulations to the 18th Edition all new electrical installations have to conform to the 18th Edition. February 2020 IET published BS7671:Amendment 1. All Electacourse 18th Edition content is up to date to Amendment 1.
Who is this product for?
This Electacourse 18th Edition Course is intended for companies with multiple employees who need to become 18th Edition qualified and want to do it in the most efficient way possible. In practice every electrician and many other professions, planning to work in the UK needs to be 18th Edition qualified.
Up to date
Fully up to date to the 18th Edition of the Regulations. Many new illustrations, many new question.
When you are 18th Edition qualified you may want to move on to more advanced electrical study. Electacourse are the leading publisher of study and revision material for UK electrical contractors. We have a complete range of ebooks and exam simulators to support electricians intending to become qualified in Fundamental and Periodic Inspection & Testing , City & Guilds 2391
12 months from date of purchase.
- 18th Edition Online Course
- 18th Edition Online Exam Practice Questions (>1,000)
- City & Guilds 2382-18 exam at selected Electacourse exam partner centres – London (Ealing, Isleworth, Barking, Edgware), Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bradford, Nottingham, Manchester, Stockton
12 lessons | 69 topics | 4 end of chapter tests | Online Exam Practice
Access online from any internet connected device