18th Edition Course Features
The best value, most effective 18th Edition Course available. Sign up and start the course immediately.
Always up to date to the latest version of Wiring Regulations BS7671
Study in your own time and when you are ready, take the City & Guilds 2382-18 exam. As an optional extra, you can choose to have Electacourse make your exam reservation at one of our partner centres throughout the UK.
With thousands of successful online customers and a pass rate of more than 99%, the Electacourse 18th Edition Course is the best way to get yourself 18th Edition qualified.
Key benefits of the Electacourse 18th Edition Online Course
- Electacourse were the first to publish online course for electricians. The 18th Edition Online Course has been chosen by over 3,000 electricians
- Electricians – unlimited practice exams with over 1,000 questions in our database
- you do not need to spend time off work at a residential course
- you do not need to waste your timing sitting through a boring class
- you do not need to travel far and be rushed through evening classes
- you will receive immediate access to the course material online
- you can choose to study at home, at work, or in your van
- you will learn in your own time and at your own pace
- when you are ready you can choose to purchase the City & Guilds exam with us or make your own arrangements (often you can find your local FE College will accept external exam candidates at good prices)
As you study the course material you can practice your understanding by using the online 18th Edition Exam Practice on any internet connected mobile device.
The Electacourse 18th Edition Course is designed to enable candidates to acquire the knowledge and skills to pass the City & Guilds 18th Edition exam. The exam is intended to not only test an electricians understanding of the Wiring Regulations, but also to test your ability to find your way around the BS7671 Wiring Regulations quickly and accurately. City & Guilds suggest the 18th Edition Course should take 35 study hours. We find that nearly all our customers will have completed the Wiring Regulations course within two months of self-study.
The focus of the 18th Edition Course is to help you do exactly this. Each lesson and topic concentrates on sections of the regulations which are most relevant and most often referred to. Throughout the course questions are designed to test your ability to use the Wiring Regulations so that when you come to the exam you can quickly find where in the Blue Book are the correct answers. No other 18th Edition publication offers this advantage.
The 18th Edition Course is illustrated throughout and includes end of section questions and over 1,000 exam practice questions with answers including Wiring Regulations references.
We have also teamed up with an experimental Amazon programme and are using their advanced text to voice computing power to provide audiostreams at key points in the course.
Online practice questions include
- Illustrated questions
- Questions written by expert authors
- A real countdown timer
- Review questions
- Mark questions
- Flag questions for later review
- Examination score report
- Breakdown of score by section
- Review questions and answers for detailed study – INCLUDES references
Can be studied on any internet connected device
IET BS7671 Wiring Regulations is the national standard to which all domestic and industrial wiring must conform. It is essential to all those concerned with the design, installation and maintenance of electric wiring in buildings.
Major updates are indicated by the edition number which is reflected in the title, currently 18th Edition. Other changes are indicated by the Amendment number, currently Amendment 1.
The current edition is known as IET Wiring Regulations BS7671:2018 Amendment 1.
We guarantee you will pass the 18th Edition exam. The only strings to the guarantee are:
- You study with us on the Electacourse 18th Edition Online Course
- Evidence of comprehensive study and practice (the course tracks your activity)
- You have achieved an 80% mark at least three times in the Electacourse 18th Edition Practice Exam
- The exam is taken within 12 months of you signing up
- On failure of a resit, this guarantee no longer applies (this has never happened!)
Who is this product for?
The Electacourse 18th Edition Course is intended for any electrician who needs to become 18th Edition qualified and wants to do it in the most efficient way possible. In practice every electrician planning to work in the UK needs to be 18th Edition qualified. You could be a student at college or an experienced electrician updating your qualification from previous editions of the Wiring Regulations. Maybe you have been working for a while and now need the 18th Edition Qualification to get your next job. Perhaps you are making a career change to become an electrician or you are an electrician from overseas wanting to work in the UK.
Up to date
Fully up to date to the 18th Edition of the Regulations. Many new illustrations, many new questions. The current edition of the 18th Edition Wiring Regulations is Amendment 1. As soon as a new Amendment or new Edition is published we will update the course. Those who are already enrolled on the course will see the updated material within their course. There is no extra charge associated with updates to existing customers courses.
When you are 18th Edition qualified you may want to move on to more advanced electrical study. Electacourse are the leading publisher of study and revision material for UK electrical contractors. We have a complete range of ebooks and exam simulators to support electricians intending to become qualified in Fundamental and Periodic Inspection & Testing , City & Guilds 2391
12 months from date of purchase.
- 18th Edition Online Course
- 18th Edition Online Exam Practice Questions (>1,000)
12 lessons | 69 topics | 4 end of chapter tests | Online Exam Practice
Access online from any internet connected device