Update your understanding of Part P and domestic installation
- Completely updated to Part P 2013 and 2015 Revisions
- Fully illustrated
- High quality diagrams and tables
- All you need to know to understand Part P and other building regs which apply to domestic electrical installation work (A,B,C,E,F,L1,M). Works on iPad and other tablet devices as well as PC or Mac.
Building Regs applicable to England. Included are details of differences in notifiable work between England and Wales. Course not applicable to Scotland and N.Ireland.
- Use our accurate Part P City & Guilds 2393-10 exam simulator to pass with ease.
- Download to your computer and study in your own time.
- Over 300 questions
- Unlimited repeat use
- No need to be online – offline study
- Ideal preparation for your Part P theory exam
- PC and MAC versions supplied in one easy package
If you are not already a membership of a certification scheme such as those provided by NICEIC, NAPIT or others, when you have completed the Electacourse Part P Course (or any other providers Part P Course), you need to put yourself forward for membership.
The course includes details about all certification scheme providers and their membership requirements. Electacourse students can select BENCHMARK and qualify for a £50 reduction on the first year’s membership and the first 25 certificates at no additional charge (a saving of £125).
Price includes: All course material including Training Manual and Exam Simulator, City & Guilds 2393-10 registration and exam. Exam to be taken at our centres in either London (Ealing) or Bradford. VAT included.
Part P Course for Electricians
Self-study – the most effective way to prepare for Part P Assessment.
A requirement for self-certification of domestic electrical work.
Who is this Part P Course for?
This Part P Course for Electricians is for qualified electricians. Perhaps you are currently doing industrial or commercial work and want to branch out to domestic installation.
If you are not a qualified electrician, then the Electacourse Part P Domestic Installers Course might be what you are looking for.
This Part P Course for Electricians is valid for England. Other parts of the UK: Scotland, N.Ireland and Wales have different notification requirements for domestic electrical installations (the course does include comparison between England and Wales requirements)
Part P Training Manual includes chapters on:
- Outline of Building Regulations (England)
- Electrical installation design
- Domestic electricity supply
- Circuit specification
- Safety and risk assessment
- All part of the Building Regs relating to domestic electrical installations
- Information about Part P Self-Certification Schemes
- Sample questions and practice Part P Exam
- Appendices including IP Ratings and Electrical Theory
City & Guilds 2393-10 Exam Simulator includes:
- Simulate the real City & Guilds exam
- Practice in your own time under exam conditions
- Realistic City & Guilds questions similar to those you may encounter in the exam
- Questions written by experienced tutors
- Interface that is designed to familiarise you with the actual software you will be using for the real exam.
- A real countdown timer
- Available for PC and MAC computers