Your route to qualification as a Domestic Installer
- Completely updated to Part P 2013 and 2015 Revisions
- Fully illustrated
- High quality diagrams and tables
- All you need to know to understand Part P and other building regs which apply to domestic electrical installation work (A,B,C,E,F,L1,M). Works on iPad and other tablet devices as well as PC or Mac.
Building Regs applicable to England. Included are details of differences in notifiable work between England and Wales. Course not applicable to Scotland and N.Ireland.
- Use our accurate Part P City & Guilds 2393-10 exam simulator to pass with ease.
- Download to your computer and study in your own time.
- Over 300 questions
- Unlimited repeat use
- No need to be online – offline study
- Ideal preparation for your Part P theory exam
- PC and MAC versions supplied in one easy package
- Refresh your installation, inspection and testing skills with practical training
- Includes skills assessment, safety and safe isolation procedures, test instrument selection and use, dead test and live test practice
- Be fully prepared for your Part P Membership Assessment from Benchmark, ELECSA, NAPIT, Stroma, APHC and others
- Electricians and other trades self-certify your domestic electrical installation work
- Take your first steps to qualification as a Domestic Installer
Price includes: All course material including Training Manual and Exam Simulator, City & Guilds 2393-10 registration and exam, Full day of practical installation, inspection and testing at our centres in either London (Ealing) or Bradford. VAT included.
Domestic Installer Part P Course
Self-study – the most effective way to prepare for Part P Assessment.
A requirement for self-certification of domestic electrical work.
Who is the Part P Course for?
- Other trades such as heating and plumbing engineers who need to do domestic electrical work whilst working in domestic properties.
- New to the electrical installation trade – Take the first steps to becoming a Domestic Installer and learning a new trade
If you are already a fully qualified electrician and are looking to include domestic installation work in your portfolio, the Electacourse Part P Course for Electricians may be for you.
This Part P Domestic Installer Course is valid for England. Other parts of the UK: Scotland, N.Ireland and Wales have different notification requirements for domestic electrical installations (the course does include comparison between England and Wales requirements).
Part P Training Manual includes chapters on:
- Outline of Building Regulations (England)
- Electrical installation design
- Domestic electricity supply
- Circuit specification
- Safety and risk assessment
- All part of the Building Regs relating to domestic electrical installations
- Information about Part P Self-Certification Schemes
- Sample questions and practice Part P Exam
- Appendices including IP Ratings and Electrical Theory
City & Guilds 2393-10 Exam Simulator includes:
- Simulate the real City & Guilds exam
- Practice in your own time under exam conditions
- Realistic City & Guilds questions similar to those you may encounter in the exam
- Questions written by experienced tutors
- Interface that is designed to familiarise you with the actual software you will be using for the real exam.
- A real countdown timer
- Available for PC and MAC computers
What comes next?
Once you have completed the Electacourse Part P Course (or any other providers Part P Course), you need to put yourself forward for membership of a Certification Scheme.
The course includes details about all certification scheme providers and their membership requirements. Electacourse students can select Benchmark and qualify for a £50 reduction on the first year’s membership and the first 25 certificates at no additional charge (a saving of £125).