Listen to audio stream
The 18th Edition Online Practice is designed to give you experience in answering the types of questions you might expect when you sit the City & Guilds 2382-18 exam. Some points you need to keep in mind:
- You can retake the practice test as many times as you like
- The timing and general functionality of this test is the same as the actual exam
- The presentation of the test is not the same as you will experience when you get to the exam room. If you want to have an idea of what the exam will look like, take a look at a similiar exam on City & Guilds. Unfortunately the demo is in Flash format, you can only try this sample from a desktop or laptop computer running Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
- As with the actual 2382-18 exam, questions are delivered in random order.
- The questions displayed here are taken from a large database of 18th Edition Questions. This means the more you practice the more chance you have of seeing the same question again. But be assured this is just random. The database is large enough that you would need to do quite a lot of practice before you see many of the same questions again.
- The pass mark on this 2382-18 Practice Test is 80%. In our experience customers who succeed at this level will pass the actual City & Guilds 2382-18 exam. The pass mark in the actual exam is 60%.
If you are studying the 18th Edition Online Course or the 18th Edition Update Online Course, you will have access to the 2382-18 Certificate Test. When you achieve 80% on the Certificate Test you will be able to print a Certificate of Completion.
You can use this Certificate to prove to an exam centre that you have completed an 18th Edition Course of study and are ready to take the exam.
If you are planning to take the exam with Electacourse, there is no need to do the Certificate Test, we can see on the backend how well you have been progressing in your study.
We are confident our questions are accurate and follow the style of the questions you will find in the actual City & Guilds exam. However, if you see a question which you think is not quite right, please drop us an email and quote the QID (indicated at the end of every question statement). We will check and revise the question if necessary.