Listen to audio stream
The 18th Edition Online Practice is designed to give you experience in answering the types of questions you might expect when you sit the City & Guilds 2382-18 exam. Some points you need to keep in mind:
- You can retake the practice test as many times as you like
- The timing and general functionality of this test is the same as the actual exam
- Although the presentation of the test is not the same as that which you will experience when you get to the exam room, the functionality is the same.
- The questions are delivered in random order (*more information below).
- The questions displayed here are taken from a large database of 18th Edition Questions. This means the more you practice the more chance you have of seeing the same question again. But be assured this is just random. The database is large enough that you would need to do quite a lot of practice before you see many of the same questions again.
- The pass mark on this 2382-18 Practice Test is 80%. In our experience customers who succeed at this level will pass the actual City & Guilds 2382-18 exam. The pass mark in the actual exam is 60%.
Order of Questions
In the actual City & Guilds 2382-18 exams there have been times when the questions have been presented in random order and at other times they are presented sequentially in the same order as the chapters of the Regulations. At present the 2382-18 exam question order is sequential, but it is wise to be prepared for them to be random.
We keep our presentation of questions in the Practice Test as random. We do this for two reasons:
- At any time City & Guilds may change the actual exam order from sequential to random
- A random practice test is harder than a sequential test. When referring to the Regs to find the answer for a random question, a candidate will learn more of the Regs than they would, by the question order sign-posting where in the Regs, the answer would be.
If you are studying the 18th Edition Online Course or the 18th Edition Update Online Course, you will have access to the 2382-18 Certificate Test. When you achieve 80% on the Certificate Test you will be able to print a Certificate of Completion.
You can use this Certificate to prove to an exam centre that you have completed an 18th Edition Course of study and are ready to take the exam.
If you are planning to take the exam with Electacourse, there is no need to do the Certificate Test, we can see on the backend how well you have been progressing in your study.
We are confident our questions are accurate and follow the style of the questions you will find in the actual City & Guilds exam. However, if you see a question which you think is not quite right, please drop us an email and quote the QID (indicated at the end of every question statement). We will check and revise the question if necessary.