The aim of this course is to prepare candidates for the City & Guilds 2382-15 examination. An electrician passing the 2382-15 is known as 17th Edition Qualified and is able to demonstrate a good understanding of the British Standards BS7671 Wiring Regulations relating to wiring and electrical installations.
All electricians practising in the UK need to understand and be able to reference the wiring regulations in order to undertake their work to a professional standard. It is unlikely an electrician can get a job in the UK without being 17th Edition qualified.
On completion of the course you can choose to arrange the City & Guilds 2382-15 exam yourself, or you can use the Electacourse exam booking service to access one of our partner centres around the UK. More information on our website at https://electacourse.com
The clear advantage of studying with Electacourse are:
- No time off work – save money and time by not going to a training centre
- No pressure – study at your own pace and in your own time
- Study anywhere – now with this online course, you can study using any internet connected device
- Low cost – we price the course competitively, passing onto you the savings we make by not requiring your attendance at a training centre. Contractors, Companies, Training Centres and Institutions – [sg_popup id=”1″ event=”click”]Click here to tells us your needs, we can offer substantial discounts for more than five students.[/sg_popup]
- Reliability – study with a trusted name, Electacourse have been offering our 17th Edition Course for over ten years. In this period we have helped thousands of electricians gain this valuable qualification. We are proud of our students’ pass rates which are amongst the highest in the industry.
- Flexibility – you choose to book your City & Guilds exam through Electacourse, or you can make your ownexam arrangements (FE Colleges can often let you take the exam only with them).
Keep your three monthly subscription up to date and this course remains accessible to you for one year following purchase. You can cancel your access and subscription any time before the year is up and no more payments will be taken.
What to expect when you have completed this course
The techniques and knowledge to enable you pass the City & Guilds 2382-15 exam