Read the following carefully. This page describes the agreement you have with Electacourse relating to any material you download or access.
This Software End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you (both the individual and any single legal entity for which the individual is acting) (“You” or “Your”) and CLAYTON PARTNERS LTD (trading as Electacourse (“Electacourse”) for the Electacourse proprietary material (the “Licensed Material”) that you may have licensed through a third party or from Electacourse directly.
Your use of the Licensed Materials indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Electacourse hereby grants you, and you accept, a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to view, use and display the Licensed Material on the following terms and conditions only:
- You acknowledge that the Licensed Material is being licensed to you and use is subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- The Licensed Material is for your personal use only.
- You may use or enable the use of the Licensed Material only on the number of devices or for the number of users, permitted by the license terms and period of time set forth elsewhere and/or the Digital Rights Management (“DRM”), if any.
- You may not copy/paste/print the Licensed Material except as expressly permitted by the license terms set forth elsewhere and/or the DRM, if any.
- You may not upload, copy, modify, print, transmit, transfer, sublicense, sell, make or distribute copies of the Licensed Material in whole or in part. If you transfer possession of any copy or modification of the Licensed Material to any third party, your license is automatically terminated and any attempt to sell or otherwise transfer the Licensed Material shall be null and void. Such termination will be in addition to and not in lieu of any equitable, civil, or other remedies available to Electacourse.
- If you accessed the Licensed Material from a third party website or using a device which requires you to accept any other user agreement, you are bound by both this Agreement and any third party website or device-specific agreement. In the event of a conflict between this Agreement and any third party agreement, the more restrictive terms will apply.
- If the website or device applies any form of Digital Rights Management (“DRM”) to the Licensed Material, you may not disable or remove that DRM.
- You agree that any materials in print format that may be included with this license (for example, materials printed on demand) or portions thereof ordered or printed from any third party platform are licensed for your personal use only and may not be transferred or sold under any condition. All terms of this Agreement also apply to these print materials.
This Agreement shall terminate upon the conditions displayed elsewhere on the Electacourse website, or in communication between you and Electacourse or if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement. Upon such termination, you agree to immediately discontinue all access to the Licensed Material.
3. Electacourse’s Rights
You acknowledge that all rights (including without limitation, copyrights, patents and trade secrets) in the Licensed Material are the sole and exclusive property of Electacourse and/or its licensors. By accepting this Agreement, you do not become the owner of the Licensed Material, but you do have a limited license to use it in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement. You agree to protect the Licensed Material from unauthorized use, upload, download, reproduction, or distribution. You further agree not to translate, decompile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer the Licensed Material.
LICENSED MATERIAL(S) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS OR PERFORMANCE, AND THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION OF THE LICENSED MATERIAL IS ASSUMED BY YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL ELECTACOURSE OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE LICENSED MATERIAL(S).
This Agreement represents the entire agreement between us and supersedes any prior Agreements, oral or written, and any other communication between us relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement is governed by the law of England and Wales, and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.